Thursday, January 31, 2013

Retraite

Hello everyone!


Sorry this is sort of a late update, but I've been sick... that's totally not an excuse because I've been watching reruns of Suits, but oh well.


I went on my retreat for all the rhétos last week from Wednesday until Friday. It was a lot of fun!!! I didn't take any pictures because I didn't bring my camera (didn't want it to get stolen) but I've got a few from friends. I wasn't looking forward to it before I left but I ended up having a great time.



Lucie, Lucas, Ben, Emilie, Emilie (again), Adéle, Odile, and Cristina


Elysa, Jodie, & Cristina




Amélie & Lauriane


Alicia & Camille


We did tons of activities, including a walk with another person. I went with my friend Jodie. We ended up getting really lost with 6 other people and it took us two hours to get back, but it was still very fun! It was really hard to walk (not for the others, but for us) because we had to walk through two fields to catch up with the rest of the other people, but we kept our spirits up.




Odile, Jodie, and I were a trio sticking together while all the guys walked super far ahead


The teachers kept us busy the entire time, so I ended up being really exhausted after all of it. Not to mention my suitcase handle was broken as well as the zipper for my sleeping bag!!! I was roughing it for sure, but I had a lot of fun and the place was beautiful. We stayed at Domaine de Mozet. They have a website if you're interested in checking it out. It was snowy (icy is more like it actually) while we were there, but it was still really beautiful. 


Also, today is January 31st so I'd like to say Happy Birthday to the most supportive woman in my life, my mother! If you know her, give her a call and wish her a great day. Or take her out for sushi or something :) 



I'm off to my Mid-Stay Orientation this weekend so I'll write about that when I come back! Time really flies.... 


À tantôt

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment