Friday, November 23, 2012

Soirée des Rhétos and Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone! I'm just going to write a quick update about what's been going on.

Last weekend was my school's soirée des rhétos and it was so much fun! My principal gave me a free pass to get in and I didn't even have to work, which saved me ten euro! I also got about five free beers from people. Perks of being an exchange student. We ended up raising 3,800 euro for our Bal des Rhétos at the end of the year, and we have another soirée in March to raise even more money.


If you are unaware (maybe I have more international readers than I think I do?), yesterday was Thanksgiving. Belgians don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but my host family was nice enough to invite some family over and allow me to invite some friends over, and we had a real Thanksgiving dinner! It was super sweet.




















I'm about to go to my Scouts camp, but I'll update when I come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment